Diet - day 18



Day 18 of my diet was 20 April 2020.

My weight was a little higher today, at 84.5 kilos but I was not disappointed or afraid because I knew that this probably because I was forced to weigh myself earlier in the day than usual. With less time sleeping my body had less time to burn off weight during the night. and so I shall ignore that small jump in weight and go into another day, with a calorie budget of 1,600, and my usual good intentions.



A Message from the Author


If you are constantly losing the mental battle to steer clear of junk food, then the Mindset Diet may be for you. This is a whole new mindset. This book is packed with insights and tips to help you manage your weight and stay away from patterns of eating that promote weight gain. This is a back to basics approach, where you count your calories every day, but the latest insights into the psychology of appetite are combined to give you the best possible chance of losing weight.
Buy the Mindset Diet.


Like yesterday, breakfast was individually wrapped thin Italian sandwich bread with spreadable cheese, but I ate an awful lot more of it, altogether I ate 600 calories worth. Then I had a coffee and two biscuits, for 260 calories. That is a total of 860 calories. Yeah... unfortunately I ate over half my budget for the day in one long, delicious, extended breakfast. I can't really explain why it happened. Undoubtedly it was a mistake, but not a fatal one because I still had calories left for the day.

I didn't regret it, or at least I tried not to beat myself up over it, but it meant I would have to be super careful in calorie counting for the rest of the day.

I didn't eat anything else until almost 8pm, and then just more toast and cheese, for another 200 calories. That left 540 calories to see me to bedtime. I knew basically had to skip the day's main meal just to have a chance of squeaking by with the calorie total, but I figured I could make it.

I also had a biscuit, for 100 calories, leaving 440 for the rest of the day. Then I had a slice of home-made lemon drizzle cake, for 326 calories. After one more biscuit I was out of calories and it was time to stop eating. It wasn't pretty but I had made it under my calorie budget.

To end, just a reminder that the best way to support this blog is to buy one of my books. Simply go over to Amazon, or Kobo and get one.

Comments

Popular Posts