Diet Day 011



My weight today is, extremely frustratingly, still, after a week, 85 kilos. I guess it is because I have a lot of work at the moment, and so I spend all day sitting at the computer.

I was sorely tempted to reduce my calorie budget today, but I resisted the urge. I know my current budget of 1,600 calories will bring weight loss. I just have to stay with it a little linger.

I had a pre-breakfast snack of a half a banana at 50 calories, then breakfast was one slice of toast (60 calories), cheese (50 calories) and milky coffee (60 calories), making 220 calories all together. That left 1,380 calories for the rest of the day.

Then, a couple of hours later, I had another slice of toast (60 calories) and some hummus spread on it (20 calories), with milky coffee (60 calories) making 140 calories for that tiny snack and leaving me 1,240 calories in my budget.

Then five or six hours later, I had a veggieburger and beer, with hummus and cheese. Let's call that 600 calories, which is probably too high, but I don't want to underestimate anything while I'm plateauing. So that left 640 calories.

Then I had some lovely strawberry yogurt for 200 calories. That left 440 calories. Coming under budget by such a huge amount feels good, and is bound to bring results tomorrow.



A Message from the Author


If you are constantly losing the mental battle to steer clear of junk food, then the Mindset Diet may be for you. This is a whole new mindset. This book is packed with insights and tips to help you manage your weight and stay away from patterns of eating that promote weight gain. This is a back to basics approach, where you count your calories every day, but the latest insights into the psychology of appetite are combined to give you the best possible chance of losing weight.



Comments

Popular Posts