Diet - day 26


Day 26 of my diet was 28 April, 2020. My weight today was still 83 kilos, but that's not surprising. I wouldn't expect it to go down yet, after all the crap I ate the day before yesterday. After the weigh-in it was on into another day, with a calorie budget of 1,600 and my usual good intentions.

Like yesterday, and most everyday recently, breakfast was thin sandwich bread and cheese. I had two slices with coffee, so that was 260 calories. I also had a white chocolate chip and cranberry cookie, bringing my running total to 360 calories.

Later came more toast and cheese, for 200 calories, taking the running total to 560. Then I had a white chocolate and cranberry cookie for 100 calories, bringing the running total to 660.

Then more toast, cookies, and coffee, for a total of 480 calories, bringing the running total to 1140 calories. That only left 460 calories for the rest of the day so the main meal was cancelled. That's just the sort of thing you have to do if you like snacking - for me it's a lifestyle - and you still want to hit your calorie target. I actually cooked a main meal for somebody else, of sausages and cream potatoes, but didn't eat a bite. Instead I had more toast, at 200 calories, which brought the running total to 1340, leaving 260 calories to see me to bedtime. Easy I can get to bedtime on 260 calories standing on my head.

Later I had three tiny cappuccino flavor cookies for desert, at 135 calories, bringing the running total to 1475, leaving 125 calories. Another two tiny biscuits at 90 calories brought the running total to 1565, leaving 35 calories. Then I had one more of those delicious little cookies, at 45 calories, which took me over my calorie budget by 10 calories. I thought hard about doing it, and only went ahead after much soul searching over this little transgression.



A Message from the Author


If you are constantly losing the mental battle to steer clear of junk food, then the Mindset Diet may be for you. This is a whole new mindset. This book is packed with insights and tips to help you manage your weight and stay away from patterns of eating that promote weight gain. This is a back to basics approach, where you count your calories every day, but the latest insights into the psychology of appetite are combined to give you the best possible chance of losing weight.
Buy the Mindset Diet.


Comments

Popular Posts