Diet - day 21


Day 21 of my diet was 23 April 2020. My weight today was still 83 kilos, and it was nice to see my new lowest weight 'holding'. After the weigh-in it was on into another day, with a calorie budget of 1,600, and my usual good intentions.

Like yesterday, breakfast was individually wrapped thin sandwich bread with spreadable cheese, but this morning I had four slices because I had a big day ahead, so that was 400 calories. Then, mid-morning I had a biscuit for 100 calories, taking me to a running total of 500 calories. Then, an hour later, I had a tiny cappuccino-flavor chocolate biscuit, for 45 calories, bringing my running total to 545 calories. Then I had a late extra breakfast of and toast cheese with coffee and a little cappuccino biscuit afterwards. That was 325 calories, bringing my running total to 670 calories. Then I had two more of those 45 calorie biscuits, bringing my running total to 760 calories. I know, I know, that is a lot of snacking, but I had the calories, so why not?

So it was time for my main meal, and today I had half of 1 cup (half a pint, 0.237 of a liter) of raw, white rice. A cup is 675 calories, so I had 337 calories just from the rice. I added beetroot, which has virtually no calories in it, at 20 calories for quarter of a jar, and then half a jar of olives for 70 calories, all washed down with a bottle of beer for 147 calories. The meal was therefore 574 calories, and that took my running total to 1244 calories, leaving me a nice 366 calories for snacks before bedtime.

For desert I had a white chocolate and cranberries cookie, for 100 calories, taking my running total to 1344 calories. For a mid-evening snack I had two cappuccino biscuits, for 90 calories, bringing my running total to 1434 calories. Then I had a white chocolate and cranberry cookie for 100 calories, bringing my running total to 1534 calories. Then one more little biscuit, for 45 calories, taking my running total to 1579 calories, and with only 21 calories left, it was time for me to stop eating. There would be no more snacks before bed time for me.



A Message from the Author


If you are constantly losing the mental battle to steer clear of junk food, then the Mindset Diet may be for you. This is a whole new mindset. This book is packed with insights and tips to help you manage your weight and stay away from patterns of eating that promote weight gain. This is a back to basics approach, where you count your calories every day, but the latest insights into the psychology of appetite are combined to give you the best possible chance of losing weight.
Buy the Mindset Diet.


Comments

Popular Posts