Diet - day 22


Day 22 of my diet was 24 April, 2020. Just so you don't have to read the dull details below, what happened was a another day of snacking where I just sneaked under my calories budget. Yay! Now on with the grim details.

My weight at my morning weigh-in today was still 83 kilos, and it was still nice to see my new lowest weight 'holding'. After the weigh-in it was on into another day, with a calorie budget of 1,600, and my usual good intentions.

Like yesterday, breakfast was individually wrapped thin sandwich bread but this time with cheese slices, because I had run out of my spreadable cheese that I prefer and is lower in calories. Rats. I had four slices because I had another big day ahead, so that was  440 calories.

Then there was a mid-morning coffee break, where I had a delicious lemon and white chocolate cookie with the coffee. That was 100 calories for the biscuit and 60 calories for the coffee (I like it milky). That brought my running total to 500 calories.

Then I had a late extra breakfast in the early afternoon of toast and spreadable cheese. i had been out to the shop to get some more. That was 200 calories, bringing my running total to 700 calories. That was almost half my calorie budget gone in just a few hours, so it was time to slow things down.

I had coffee biscuits for 90 calories.

The main meal was tortelloni and tomato sauce for 310 calories.

I also had a beer for 147 calories.

That all brought my running total to 1247

That left 353 for biscuits and snacks.

After two cookies that was down to 153 calories.

Then another, chocolate chip cookie, left me 53 calories.

Then I unwrapped a triangle of spreadable cheese and ate it, taking  from my calorie budget, leaving me 8 calories. Even if it was single igits that still meant I ha come in under budget for yet another day. It was a day of snacking with a relatively tiny main meal, but whatever gets the ob done is okay.



A Message from the Author


If you are constantly losing the mental battle to steer clear of junk food, then the Mindset Diet may be for you. This is a whole new mindset. This book is packed with insights and tips to help you manage your weight and stay away from patterns of eating that promote weight gain. This is a back to basics approach, where you count your calories every day, but the latest insights into the psychology of appetite are combined to give you the best possible chance of losing weight.
Buy the Mindset Diet.


Comments

Popular Posts